Bank to Bank Wire Transfers
AllSouth Federal Credit Union can wire funds to any U.S. institution that is capable of receiving the wired funds.
- The fee for an outgoing domestic wire is $20.
- Wire requests must be received and verified by 3:00 PM EST to be processed the same day.
- Please note: wires may be delayed pending verification of sender identity.
- Instructions for Sending a Bank to Bank Wire Transfer (U.S.)
To send a Bank to Bank wire to a U.S. institution, complete and sign the Bank to Bank Wire form.
Ways to submit your completed Bank Wire Form:
- Instructions for Receiving a Wire Transfer
To receive a wire transfer, please provide the sender the following instructions:
AllSouth Federal Credit Union
Routing Number: 253279031
Short Name: ALLSOUTH FCU
City, State: Columbia, SC
Recipient Information: Name, Account Number, and Account Type (Savings or Checking)
*Subject to transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, agent location hours or differences in time zones.