We know many of you are concerned about what you have read or seen on social media and in the news about the Coronavirus known as COVID-19. Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and members. We are closely monitoring the evolving situation, and we will continue to follow guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and state and local authorities.
While it is impossible for anyone to predict the spread of COVID-19 and fully determine its impact on our day-to-day lives, the virus does not affect AllSouth’s focus to serve our members and communities.
Protecting our employees and members
In an abundance of caution, we have taken precautionary measures to protect our employees and members to include the following:
- Our Walmart locations will be temporarily closed starting Thursday, March 19, 2020.
- All other locations will be limited to drive-thru and ATM access only starting Thursday, March 19, 2020.
- Safe deposit box access at our locations will be available to members by appointment only. To make an appointment, please call 803-736-3110.
Here to Help
We are now offering loan extensions on our consumer loans for members who are experiencing financial difficulty as a result of the health crisis, Coronavirus COVID-19. The available loan extensions will allow you to skip payments up to 60 days.*
Loans that are eligible for a Loan Extension include:
- Auto Loans
- Boat, RV and Motorcycle Loans
- Personal Loans and Lines of Credit
- Fresh Start Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
To extend your loan, complete the electronic form.
For assistance with your Mortgage, please complete the assistance request form so a Mortgage Specialist can assist you. You may also leave a message with our dedicated Mortgage Servicing Voicemail at 803-743-4132.
Access to your account
If you are taking precautionary measures to protect yourself and your family and wish to avoid public interactions, we have online and telephone options available for you. Our self-service tools will allow you to manage your accounts from the comfort of your home. Using Online, Mobile, and Telephone Banking, you have access to features such as:
- Transfers – make quick transfers between your accounts.
- Bill Pay – pay bills easily online without having to mail a check or make a payment in person.
- Open Additional or New Accounts online.
Our ATMs are also available during this time. You can locate the ATM closest to you by using our ATM Locator.
In addition to these items, we would like to encourage you to set up direct deposit for your paychecks and any other recurring deposits. This will allow for easier and quicker access to your funds and help make day-to-day management of your money easier and more efficient.
If you haven't done so already, we also recommend linking your AllSouth Debit Card to your phone's Mobile Wallet to prevent having to handle cash or your card. Just tap your phone at checkout and you're on your way.
Thank you for your patience during this time.