Instructions for Sending a Bank to Bank Wire Transfer (U.S.)
Ways to submit your completed Bank to Bank Wire form:
- Complete the Bank to Bank Wire Request form below and we’ll send the form right to your inbox.
- Once you’ve received the form by email, send the completed form via secure email along with a copy of your driver’s license.
- Fax the completed form along with a copy of your driver’s license to 803-743-4476.
- Visit one of our locations.
Bank to Bank Wire Request Form
Complete the fields below and we’ll send the Bank to Bank Wire Request form right to your inbox.
Instructions for Receiving a Wire Transfer
To receive a wire transfer, please provide the sender the following instructions:
AllSouth Federal Credit Union
Routing Number: 253279031
Short Name: ALLSOUTH FCU
City, State: Columbia, SC
Recipient Information: Name, Account Number, and Account Type (Savings or Checking)
Bank to Bank Wire Transfers
- The fee for an outgoing domestic wire is $20.
- Wire requests must be received and verified by 3:00 PM EST to be processed the same day.
- Please note: wires may be delayed pending verification of sender identity.