AllSouth Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned and operated by our members. We proudly serve nine counties in the Midlands of South Carolina. Giving back to the communities we serve is important to us, as we strive to make the Midlands a healthier, happy place to live.
We believe in building relationships and providing our members with a better banking experience, which begins with our employees.
Apply today to join our strong and growing team!
Our team helps us provide a great banking experience to our members. In return, AllSouth has a lot to offer employees.
- Benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off - up to 15 days your first year.
- Paid Holidays
- Company funded Defined Benefit Pension Plan for retirement. (Yes, you read that right, a pension plan for your retirement.)
- 401(k) – in addition to the pension plan, you can save more for your retirement with our 401(k).
- Wellness Program – participation in our wellness program can earn you additional paid time off.
- Employee Volunteer Program – an opportunity to give back to the communities we serve. (Check out our Community Giving page to find out more about how we support the communities we serve.)
- Employee Discounts – save money on things like TurboTax, Six Flags, and Verizon.
- and much more.
- Important Employment Information
AllSouth Federal Credit Union participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Please see the following notices for important information:
- E-Verify Notice
- Right to Work Notice
- Equal Opportunity Is the Law Poster
- Equal Opportunity Is the Law Poster Supplement
- Pay Transparency Notice
AllSouth Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. In accordance with state and federal laws, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other classification protected by law.
If you are an applicant with a disability who needs assistance with any part of the application process, please call 803-736-3110, option 4 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for request assistance.