* Immediate family member includes spouse, children & grandchildren, parents & grandparents, siblings and all the "step" relationships of the same (for example, step-father, step-sister, etc.).
Who can open an account and join?
You can open an account and join AllSouth if you live, work, worship, or attend school in the Columbia-Orangeburg-Newberry Combined Statistical Area consisting of Calhoun, Fairfield, Kershaw, Lexington, Newberry, Orangeburg, Richland, or Saluda Counties as well as Sumter County, South Carolina.*
Here’s what you will need:
- To be 18 years of age or older.
- Your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Contact information, such as address and phone number.
- If you want another person on your account as a joint member, they will need to submit their information too.