Western Union and Wire Transfers
Western Union Money Orders
Western Union money orders are a way to quickly send money to yourself or others in the United States or overseas.
- Money orders can be picked up within 2 hours at thousands of local Western Union agent locations*
- A maximum of $5,000 may be wired in one day
- The current fee for a domestic Western Union money order is $20. International orders are $30
Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfers
AllSouth Federal Credit Union can wire funds to any U.S. institution that is capable of receiving the wired funds.
- The fee for an outgoing domestic wire is $10.
- Wire requests must be received and verified by 3:00 PM EST to be processed the same day.
- Please note: wires may be delayed pending verification of sender identity.
- Instructions for Sending a Money Order or Wire (U.S.)
To send a Western Union Money Order to a pickup agent (including agents on U.S. military installation anywhere in the world); or to send a Bank to Bank wire to a U.S. institution, complete and sign the Western Union Money Order or Bank to Bank Wire form.
Ways to submit your completed Money Order or Bank Wire Form:
- Instructions for Sending a Money Order or Wire (International)
To send a Western Union Money Order to a pickup location outside of the U.S. (non-military) please visit one of our locations or call our Member Answer Center at (803) 736-3110 for more information.
- Instructions for Receiving a Wire Transfer
To receive a wire transfer, please provide the sender the following instructions:
AllSouth Federal Credit Union
Routing Number: 253279031
Short Name: ALLSOUTH FCU
City, State: Columbia, SC
Recipient Information: Name, Account Number, and Account Type (Savings or Checking)
*AllSouth charges a $5 fee to receive funds from another financial institution.
*Subject to transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, agent location hours or differences in time zones.