Loan Payment Options
- Set up an automatic transfer from your AllSouth account to your AllSouth loan using Online and Mobile Banking.
- To make your loan payment automatically from a checking account at another financial institution, register for a Convenience Payments account or contact us and we'll help you set this up.
- Visit one of our locations.
- Mail a check with your loan number to: AllSouth Federal Credit Union, 730 Elmwood Avenue, Columbia, SC 29201.
Convenience Loan Payments
Have you ever had one of "those" days and realized your loan payment was due today? If you don't have a checking account with AllSouth, you can still make your loan payment on time. Easily pay your loan using your debit card or checking account.
Please note, payments made after 7:00 pm EST will be processed the next business day. The maximum payment amount for a Mortgage is $2,000, for any other loan it is $1,500. Payments larger than these amounts cannot be processed.
Set up an automatic payment using your checking account.
- Select the "Register Now" option below and follow the steps to register.
- Once registered, select "Accounts" to add your AllSouth loan account information. (Note: If you're making a payment on a joint loan, enter the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number.)
- Go to "Wallets" to add your checking account information.
- Go back to "Accounts" to turn on Autopay and control your payment settings.
- Please note, once your loan is paid off, you will need to cancel any automatic payments set up through Convenience Payments.
Already registered for automatic payments?
Make a one-time payment using your debit card.
- Select the "Make a Payment" option below.
- Under the "Pay as a guest" option, enter your AllSouth account information as it appears on your statement. (Note: If you're making a payment on a joint loan, enter the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number.)
- Select "Continue" and complete the steps to make your payment.
- There will be a $10.00 service charge each time you use this service as a Guest. If you would like to set up automatic payments without a service charge (using your checking account), you can register now using this link.